SOCIAL MEDIA

Exciting Stuff!

9.08.2007
Yesterday was a very good mail day...I got the special issue put out by Simple Scrapbooks titled Scrapbook Play and right away of course I started flipping through it to see where my layout was featured in the magazine. I started flipping through the back going through the magazine to the front, I did this once, twice and three times and did not see my layout anywhere. Started to feel really bummed, started thinking that the layout was pulled from the issue for one reason or another and then after seeing that it states 217 playful page prompts on the magazine's cover, I thought I would start at the beginning and go through each one checking them all out in hopes that I was actually in there somewhere. Well, I've never been told that I'm an extremely patient person...but it sure would have been helpful if I was in this case, turns out my layout is featured as the NUMBER ONE prompt! So cool! So, be sure to check it out if you can. It's a two page layout that features Ethan and Zoey playing dr. and Zoey playing with her Little People.

I also got the October issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. and there is one of my layouts in that one as well. This one is a two pager, and is of Zoey visiting the pumpkin display/contest that was downtown last year. It's such a thrill to see my pages in print! Ya..hoo!!
milkcan said...

Huge congrats on the pub!