SOCIAL MEDIA

Gotta Love Christmas Crafts!

11.20.2007

Had fun whipping up today's craft idea for MOP'S. I kept it pretty simple since Zoey was pretty sick and it's been pretty hard to sneak in time to do anything other than give her lots of hugs and cuddles...so I just cut lots and lots of circles and punched scalloped circles with my paper punch, cut ribbons to size and had everyone make some holiday gift cards by stamping with different colored inks and attaching the circles to the ribbons with brads. I think they turned out really cute. I made the boxes too by folding a piece of 12 x 12 paper (tutorial is provided in the most recent issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine).

On another note, I entered into a family-friendly recipe contest through MOPS International and found out a few days ago that I won with my recipe for Chuckle (a breakfast dish) which was passed down to me by my Grandmother and is a recipe that I have enjoyed growing up with my parents and now share with Ethan and Zoey. You can check out the recipe (as well as all the winning recipes) by checking out the MOPS website here. Thanks Grandma!
Molly said...

Simple. You are the Martha Stuart of simple. (Don't know if she's a naughty name in scrapping.) Those look awesome. Have a great holiday and hope Zoey is on the mend.

Jennifer Davis said...

Thanks Molly! She is, still has the remnants of a barky cough but is hback to her sprite-ly self! =)