SOCIAL MEDIA

Busy Start to the Year

1.10.2008
This month I'm the Guest Designer at I Am A Scrapaholic and have been having so much fun designing with their January kit which includes some of the latest goodies from Collage Press, Making Memories and Prima! Just thought I'd share what I've done for them so far (mostly have had fun with the CP pp's!) but will be working with some of the Prima paintable pp's soon so be sure to check back!



little pretties, supplies include: Collage Press pp's, American Crafts letter stickers, Making Memories florals and buttons, Prima bling misc: embroidery floss

Journaling Reads: You love painting your nails and call them your "little pretties" red and bright pink are your favorites (colors). I wish you a lifetime of little pretties Zoey!



Spreading Your Wings, supplies used: Collage Press pp's, Prima ribbon and bling, American Crafts letter stickers, 7gypsies photo turns misc: DYMO label stickers

Journaling Reads: Little Sister - Makes me so proud to see you experiencing life the way you are.



Looking at You, supplies used: Collage Press pp's, Prima ribbon, American Crafts letter stickers misc: DYMO label stickers

Journaling reads: sitting here in the very chair that I sat in for meals growing up with my mother and father makes me so very happy. The paint is now peeling but it still works just fine and was such a special touch and will serve as a sweet memory to hold on to for always. Thanks for being so thoughtful when setting the table mom.

Picture taken at Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ross's, Thanksgiving 2007.



busy you, supplies used: Collage Press pp's, American Crafts letter stickers misc: 7gypsies stamp

Journaling Reads: Zoey I swear that you have to be one of the busiest three year olds ever! On this day you discovered some wood that you took upon yourself to haul to the wood pile. Such a hard worker! So proud of you!
Nancy said...

Gorgeous layouts!! Loooove those Collage Press papers- I'm going to have to find some of those!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

amazing layouts!!! Love them a lot!

Molly said...

congrats on the guest designer spot. John said you were at the Packer game with him. Weird isn't it!

Samantha said...

Beautiful LOs!! You do lovely work. Now, if only I can find my mojo and start creating...