SOCIAL MEDIA

Just for fun (and I may have been too hasty)!

4.25.2008
Just a fun little layout on how Zoey never, ever, ever has slept in the car when traveling. Never. Ever. Nada. Zero. Zilch. And no, not even when she was a baby. Anyways, for this past little visit to my family's house we were offered a dvd player by one of Ethan's co-workers to borrow for the car. If you know me at all, then you know how opposed I am to anything that would offer some sort of technological convenience (you know, I just have to be against anything that society is telling me that I have to have). Anyways, we took the dvd player and I grudgingly went and checked out some dvd's for Zoey from the library and can I just tell you that I can totally see how people with kids travel now? Wow! Five hours of driving and I actually got to read a magazine and start a book even! There was none of that craning my neck backwards to the backseat either (think ostrich here). I'm not saying that I particularly agree with sticking my child in front of a TV for hours upon end but maybe...just maybe we can handle it in the car now and again!
Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a stunning loyout and so funny that the dvd player works!