SOCIAL MEDIA

Eye Candy...

7.18.2008

Love some bling on your scrapbook layouts and altered projects? I do! Here is a sneak of a project that I did for Creative Imaginations using Christine Adolph's, Felicity Collection, the BE Danelle Box w/12 Books and lots of the Eye Candy Crystallized – Swarovski gemstones. Be sure to check out all the colors offered...the opportunities to brighten and glamorize your projects are endless! Also, be sure to stop over often at the CI blog for more sneak peeks!

I know that another favorite new collection of mine was posted just days ago and is by Melange - A new Creative Imaginations brand created by well loved artists, Christine Adolph and Marah Johnson! The first Melange Collection to be released in August 08 will be Fright Night! This collection features glitter papers, glitter layered stickers and rhinestone metal cast brads...can't wait to create some fun halloween layouts with this hauntingly, beautiful collection!
sortedpixels said...

I love the new mast head. Hope your Summer is going well.

Rosy said...

Ooooh, pretty!! I'll look forward to using those gemstones--how cool that they come in different colors!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Amazing!
but of course all your work is -you are seriously very talented and I'm so excited that you are designing for CI. Their BE line is on my must have list! I just love those products!
Again, you've done an amazing job!

~Lynn

milkcan said...

Ooooo! Look at all that sparkly stuff! Your project looks great!