SOCIAL MEDIA

*Sneak Peek* for Scrapcakes July!

7.01.2008

I've already gotten my hands on this kit for July from Scrapcakes and just let me say that while this photo is great...it doesn't do justice to what is all in this months kit! It's packed with so many yummy patterned papers (Can you say KI, Bloom anyone?) and embellishments I hardly knew where to start once I recieved my box of goodies. Rest assured, I've since remedied the situation and will share with you my creations as soon as the kits are up and available (which is this Thursday by the way!).
Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see what you created!

DebW said...

good stuff Jen! Can't wait to see what you do!!

Anne Thompson said...

ooooh, that looks like a lot of fun! Loving the pics from your family getaway! The one of you and Zoey at the end is beautiful!