SOCIAL MEDIA

Art Journal Pages and Some Worthwhile Listening...

9.23.2008


Pretty self-explanatory....used paint and stamps, some machine stitching.

I stumbled upon some of the speeches read at some of the past TED, Talks conventions and these two in particular struck a chord and are totally worthwhile taking the time to listen to I think.

Do Schools Today Kill Creativity?: Ken Robinson
How Creativity is Being Strangled by Law: Larry Lessig

Also, (if you haven't been able to tell) I've been finding new music again (new to me, I should say) and just wanted to share a couple favorites:

This Is The Life by Amy MacDonald (I think she is just so beautiful too!)
Run by Amy MacDonald
Click, Click, Click, Click by Bishop Allen
Quiet Town by Josh Rouse
Paper Aeroplane by Angus & Julia Stone
Mango Tree by Angus & Julia Stone
And I love Kate Nash...here is one from her: Foundations

And another one by Angus & Julia Stone:

Anonymous said...

Great links Jen!

Love your new banner too. It's really cute.

Anonymous said...

Great art journal entries! I've been looking for new good music so thanks for the links.

Kim Watson said...

Beautiful loose pages...perfect for your art journal :o)

PS Zoey looks adorable in her ballet kit...reminds me of Cas at her age.
Great new blog look, by the way!
X

Stacey Michaud said...

Thanks for sharing the music links! Love you art journals!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

so loving those album pages!!!!