SOCIAL MEDIA

She Keeps Us On Our Toes...

5.06.2009
My Goofball

Recently out of her mouth...

Her: "Mom, are those cars with no tops real?"
Me: "Yep."
Her: "I think when I'm older I want a car with no top...yep, that's what I want when I'm a teenager okay?"
Me: "Hmmmmmmmm...we'll have to see about that."
Nathalie Kalbach said...

bwaaahhhaaa- that photo is too cute!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just the cutest picture ever!

Terri Davenport said...

At least she gave you enough warning to save up. LOL. (Adorable photo, btw!)

Mandi Johnson said...

Oh this picture is the best! So great!

Vicky said...

A woman who knows what she wants! She is adorable :)

Unknown said...

She cracks me up! I'm sooo glad Ruby has her as a friend, and I have you!

Sarah said...

That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I love her idea about the car too. Too funny!

Linda Beeson said...

That photo is just too much! That is going to be one of your favorites for a long time to come!

Patty S said...

what an awesome photo!!!! :-)
my daughter (who JUST turned 10) is already staking a claim on which of our vehicles she wants when she turns 16. LOL
patty :-)