SOCIAL MEDIA

Fashionista Mini-Photo Book

7.19.2009

Fashionista Mini-Photo Book

I'm excited to be teaching this class next month at Paper Studio. We'll be using some of the beautiful patterned papers from Graphic45's Fashionista Collection as well as some of my favorite papers from Narratives (including a transparency sheet which is the cover of the album), we'll do some painting using some of Making Memories' Acrylic Scrapbook Paint and we'll also be incorporating the use of some photo sleeves as well to house both spots for journaling and favorite photos.

Fashionista Mini-Photo Book

So excited! We may make this one available as a kit with instructions as well. If we do, I'll be sure to let you know about it here!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this looks like an amazing and wonderful class!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Looks like an awesome book!

Love the banner at the top too!

~Lynn

Patty S said...

i love their paper!
have fun teaching - looks like a very pretty project ;-)

Vicky said...

What a wonderful journal! Georgeous! I think I'll have a lot of fun taking this class. Your paper choices and colors really give this project a vintage feel. I can see some of my Mom's old photos in here.

Anonymous said...

This looks like a wonderful project, I will make sure to make time for the class, anne

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!