SOCIAL MEDIA

Creative Imaginations : Snap Stories

9.14.2009
Snap Stories - Hip Hip Hooray!

Snap Stories - Hip Hip Hooray!

I am so excited to share one of Creative Imaginations' newest products with you, Snap Stories! They recently released a new collection of books that you can simply insert your pictures into directly and then either leave as is or embellish to your hearts content! What a snap! These make wonderful keepsake books for special events, amazing and thoughtful gifts to give to loved ones and fun projects to put together with the help of friends! There are several different themes already (for my project above I used the Hip Hooray it's Your Birthday Collection) and there are more to come soon I am told! To check out the collections themselves check out the Creative Imaginations website and to view some adorable samples that the other Creative Imaginations Design Team came up with check out the last several blog posts here on the Creative Imaginations blog.
Lisa Dorsey said...

First I just have to tell you that your avatar on blogger cracks me up every time I see it! Love those goggles.

Now onto some serious business. That album is adorable. I just LOVE those colors!

Lydia said...

Great album, love that border and the bright colors and the totally funky pictures, what a fantastic way to remember a great day!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

very cool product!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is so so so much fun! gorgeous album- I love the funky colors and design!

Patty said...

Very cute little album! I love how vibrant it is.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is a neat little book. Love the bright colors, perfect for a birthday.

Anonymous said...

Great album! I love the bright colors...perfect for a birthday :)

Vicky said...

Super album, love the ribbon(?) you used on the cover so festive!