SOCIAL MEDIA

Marks Paper Company: Valentine Digital Kit

1.19.2010


Check out the lovely valentine designs by Marks Paper Company that are going to be available for purchase Wednesday, January 20th (that's tomorrow)! Aren't they just the sweetest? I am really loving the black and cream pattern and the floral design makes me happy as well. To download and print some adorable and FREE Valentines (complete with an envelope tutorial) be sure to check out the Marks Paper Company blog. Did you know that there is a 'freebies' spot on the Marks Paper Company site? There is! Check out the homepage here and click on 'freebies.'
Amanda said...

You are so sweet the share these beautiful papers!

God bless-
Amanda

Vicky said...

I love Marks Paper Company papers! And I got my 'freebie'
Thanks :)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).