SOCIAL MEDIA

Mosh Posh Layouts for July

7.08.2010
Another fun kit to play with this month...loved the colors and getting to incorporate those fun envelopes into my projects.

back then

Noticed too that most of my layouts for this month feature photos that are clustered together in a collage...I tend to do that when I have several that I want to use on a single page layout.

play hard

Finally a layout on Larry (from the Veggie Tales)...he probably deserves an entire scrapbook devoted to him based on just how much Zoey loves this little cucumber.

larry boy

And a somewhat patriotic layout since it's July...the photos are from a parade a couple of years back already!

freedom

There are still some kits left so hurry on over and snag one for yourself today!

post signature

Patty said...

Beautiful LO's Jen! I LOVE your use of color!!

Patty said...

So cute!

Pamela said...

Great layouts! :)

Patty S said...

awesome layouts! and i LOVE those envelopes!

Vicky said...

Love the boldness of your titles, also the grouping together of your photos. Got my kit, hope I can "play" with it soon :)

rebecca said...

SO glad I just found your blog. Love your style so much...bookmarking it ASAP. :)