SOCIAL MEDIA

Free Knitting Pattern for Dolls

2.08.2012
Handmade Doll Outfit made by Grandma Sue

I just wanted to quick share this beautiful (and free) pattern for American Girl sized doll clothes.  Zoey got a package in the mail today from my mom and inside was this beautiful outfit that she hand knit using this pattern that I had sent her awhile back.  It looks like I'll have to find some more patterns online to share with her because Zoey and I just adore this outfit to pieces!  My favorite part is the hat, I love the hat!  The skirt is pretty stylin' as well.  Thanks so much mom!

post signature
Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing, my nieces would love this!! anne

PS: Ijust switched over to wordpress and all my followers are lost, my site is still the same www.anniebakes.net but it looks different! anne