SOCIAL MEDIA

Cocoa Daisy's Projects for May

5.03.2012
DSC05037

It's that time already!  I get to share my projects that I created using the May kit, Graffiti Bridge, which is perhaps the most colorful Cocoa Daisy kit ever!!  Seriously packed with loads of color and that my friends, made for some fun crafting!

DSC05039

I loved the little mini clothespins that are by American Crafts, there are so many different uses for these!

DSC05033

DSC05035

I used some of the felt stickies to alter a little house that I had found previously at our local dollar store.  I painted it white and added the felt embellishments, chipboard pieces and the clothespins and was done!

DSC04959

I have it hanging in Zoey's room to serve as a little catch all for some of her favorite jewelry.  :)

DSC04949

The crop was a great one this past weekend, if you missed it you'll have to be sure to watch for our next one that's held in the Fall.  This one went by super fast for some reason...must have been all the tom foolery scrapbooking that was going on!  :)

post signature