SOCIAL MEDIA

The Colors of Fall...

9.24.2014

Things here are on fire! The colors here are amazing this year and early! I'm hoping they last through the weekend so I can get some more pictures. These pictures I snapped just around our yard. Zoey and I are hoping to get some raking done this weekend...leaf piles are on the agenda for sure! We've been enjoying cups of cocoa before bed.  I LOVE this time of year so very much!


It's so nice to see reds this year too...last year we seemed to see mostly yellows. It's so nice to go out into our little world every morning and come home every evening to this beauty. Makes me appreciate mother nature and reminds me to be fascinated in all that is. So amazing.




One of Zoey's responsibilities is to walk Leo right after school on the days we are able to come right home. She's been loving taking Leo through all the leaves through the yard, and yes, through the deck! So many leaves!


 I wouldn't have it any other way, I love living here in Wisconsin and getting the best of all seasons.


Fall, Leaves, Fall

BY EMILY BRONTË

Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;

Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
I shall smile when wreaths of snow
Blossom where the rose should grow;
I shall sing when night’s decay
Ushers in a drearier day.





post signature