SOCIAL MEDIA

A Layout for Monday...

10.13.2014

In between Zoo Boo and raking yet more leaves this past weekend I snuck in a little crafty time as well. It helps that Zoey enjoys crafting a bit with me too, otherwise I don't know how else I would get it in because she is with me pretty much non-stop these days.  

She has her own paper stash but I am quickly realizing that I am going to need to sort out some stickers and other embellishment type of supplies from my stash out for her to use, otherwise she's going to take all the good stuff!


For my layout I kept it pretty simple and actually took some inspiration from a fellow blogger Lisa Dickinson and cut patterned papers into strips and then added them to my page somewhat haphazardly I added some stitching to some of my strips for added variation.


Here's to a great start to the week! 

post signature