SOCIAL MEDIA

A Toast to You!

10.05.2014
I did end up having a little creative time to myself last night after all...I created this cute little card using my silhouette machine. I added some gems and glitter to add a little something to it and it turned out nice.
Sometimes it's time consuming to use the silhouette to cut out all these little pieces but it's always so worth it in the end!


Since our move I'm still trying to figure out the best place to take photos of my projects, keeping the lighting in mind. My new scrapbook room, while really nice, has wood walls which lends to the feeling of dark and cozy which doesn't make for nice and bright photos. These pictures I took downstairs in the basement and they are alright.


A day late for posting on National Cardmaking Day but oh well!


post signature