SOCIAL MEDIA

Sharing Some SEI Scrapbook Layouts

7.16.2015

Here are my SEI projects for last month...with the Fourth of July weekend I got a bit behind in sharing here on the blog but they've been up on the SEI blog already.

I really had fun with these layouts. I mixed up collections a bit and am loving the corrugated cardboard circles! A very easy way to add some texture to your project is to do a bit of layering.


I used one of the punch out die-cuts from the Summer Woods collection which I LOVE...


I've been having fun printing out my photos from my Instagram account which means perfectly square photos which I'm finding fun for scrappy projects, something a little different.


Here is another layout...a pretty clean and simple one.


Single photo...a favorite. Love my girl! To see all the supplies used on this layout be sure to check out the blog post sharing it on SEI's blog!


SEI is coming out with some super cute collections lately. Have you seen the Hoo's Sweet collection yet? It's adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on it and create using it since Zoey and I both love owls!

post signature