SOCIAL MEDIA

Layouts using the October kit from Birds of a Feather

10.08.2015

I had some fun earlier this week starting to create with my October kit from Birds of a Feather...loving this month's kit so much.

I played around a bit with my Silhouette Cameo too cutting out my title and those feathers.



I always feel inspired to scrapbook when I print a big batch of photos...and that's what I did over the past weekend. Love having options to choose from when pulling from my photos and having them all ready to go.




To make my journaling stand out a bit more I inked the edges using the Distress Ink that comes with this month's kit.


Head on over to snag your October kit before they are gone, (mention who sent you and you may get a little something extra)! I have a feeling this month we're going to sell out!

post signature