SOCIAL MEDIA

Christmas Cards!

12.22.2015

I've been waiting to share some of my Christmas cards created using the Birds of a Feather kit for December. The kit is so beautiful and made it so easy to whip up some holiday cards this year!


A bit of goodness from October Afternoon's Under the Tree collection and Basic Grey's Juniper Berry collection...swoon!



If you have some scrapbooking to do yet or some holiday parties yet to attend you should snatch up one of the December kits for yourself to create with soon, before it sells out.



I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my creations with this month's kit...it would be so easy to re-create these cards exactly as they are if you so desire.



And I created this one tag...love those plastic bows by Elizabeth Kartchner!




Thanks for stopping by!
post signature