SOCIAL MEDIA

Happy Valentine's Day + Other Things

2.14.2017


Our valentines were pretty simple this year. I found these printable ones online from The Little Umbrella and printed the owl and deer ones and added a little treat to them. We are planning on handing them out to some of Zoey's special friends and family today.

Since Zoey and I get to be home for most of the day (in addition to her schoolwork) we're baking up some simple heart cookies courtesy of the Pillsbury Dough Boy. We are jazzing them up a bit with our own frosting and sprinkles though.

Zoey got some special treats in the mail from both of her grandparents, it was fun watching her open her little gifts this morning at breakfast too.


Lunch was a simple heart shaped affair...


Yesterday she attended her homeschool co-op group and they had a special beauty luncheon for the girls that wanted to attend. Zoey really felt special and enjoyed eating with her friends before her drama class. They had floral arrangements, a special table set up with treats, place cards, etc. It was a very sweet afternoon for Zoey and her new friends.


I'm so tickled with the discovery of shopping for clothing at Loft online that I'm already getting started on putting together a possible wish list of items for a future purchase.

This is what I've bookmarked so far. I love the blue dress and think it would be something that I would be able to easily dress up or down depending on what it was I needed. The black short sleeved cardigan I would actually purchase in blue I think...I have a ton of black, grey and brown already. I'm really trying to step outside of my comfort zone a bit when it comes to both color and style! I'll be sure to share if I purchase any of these items or if I add anything to my ever growing and ever changing wish list!
Wishing you a lovely Valentine's Day! XO,