SOCIAL MEDIA

Oh Happy Day! | Scrapbook Layout

7.17.2017

Taking a break from summer road trip vacay photos to share this layout that I created for Shimelle Laine's challenge of 25 Days of Scrapbooking Words. I knew exactly what photos I would be using for her challenge for #7. Zoey was so excited (and so was I!) to see these giant mushrooms growing while out on a nature hike. Glad I got the photos down on a page.


Here is Shimelle's list of challenges...I'm going to pick and choose which ones I'll be doing and am not going to stress (obviously) about getting them done on time or done in any particular order. That's what I love about these kind of things. Just do it your way...and that will be okay.


To learn where you can share your layouts if you decide to participate be sure to check out Shimelle's blog HERE.