SOCIAL MEDIA

details | Scrapbook Layout

9.20.2017

These photos from Zoey participating in this past summer's Campanile Theatre Camp have been sitting out on my desk for months! I knew that I wanted to use these colorful vellum circles from Elle's Studio on this page and had them set out as well. I took some time this afternoon and whipped this little page out documenting some highlights from the production. We have a little joke about "those weird drama kids" so the printed journaling strips are for remembering that. I ended up cutting out some cardstock paper circles to place behind those vellum circles so that the text cut-outs were sure to stand out.


We all have been hit here with sickness as of late. Last week it was Ethan and Zoey and this week it's me. It's cool and rainy here today, I have a big pot of beef stew on the stove and am going to take it easy the rest of the afternoon here. Really hoping to feel better by the weekend since we're supposed to have super warm weather. I really want to get out and enjoy it because living where we do, before we know it, we will have SNOW!