SOCIAL MEDIA

Hello. | Scrapbook Layout

10.29.2017

This was my first layout that I created using the November Memory Keeping and Pocket kits from Cocoa Daisy for the month of November...and I think it's going to be my favorite. Upon seeing the images in the die-cut packets for both kits, I knew right away that I wanted to use these photos of Zoey making bird feeders last winter. Perfection!


I used the hello tag that comes with all of the Cocoa Daisy kits here as an embellishment, actually my title, for this page. I used my handy dandy We R Memory Keepers circle punch to cut it into a circle.


I used the stamps from the pocket kit to create a running border along the top of my patterned paper. I can't tell you the last time that I had my inks out and stamped on a scrapbook page! It was fun.


Love that there are little realistic bird die-cuts in the kits! Both as a chipboard sticker (above, and in the Memory Keeping kit) and as the paper die-cut outs (in both kits). The twigs, pine cones and branches were perfect for these outdoor, winter photos.


I've been on a roll lately with printing my journaling on cardstock and then cutting it apart into strips before adhering it to my pages. Also, in the past when doing design work for manufacturers or design teams for kit clubs I noticed that I didn't journal as much on my layouts. I'm determined to keep up with my journaling because when I look back at my albums...that's just as important as the photos! I want to remember the stories, along with the photos.

Just a FYI regarding the kits, if you think you want to become a subscriber in the future to Cocoa Daisy, it's recommended to sign up right away so you are ensured getting the goodies you want. Usually by the time reveal night rolls around, the kits are sold out quickly.

I can't wait to share more of what I've created using this month's memory keeping kit soon here on the blog as well as on the Cocoa Daisy blog. Until then, happy crafting!