SOCIAL MEDIA

Thankful 4 Family | Mini Album

10.21.2017
 

I've been busy here lately with prepping for my annual Zombie Bash that I have at the library for my teens, always a fun time...but something that requires some thought and time to get ready for which hasn't meant a lot of time left over for being creative in my free time. I was able, however, to finish this little project up that I created for a joint project for another blog. It will post later next month but I had to be sure to share it here too.


To create the base of the album I used my Silhouette to cut out the 4 x 6 Vertical Mini Album with Tags by Lori Whitlock and then added some patterned papers, stickers, embellishments, etc. that I felt went together. 


These photos are from a Thanksgiving celebration that's a couple of years old now, but I'm so happy that I printed them and documented them in this way. I love having my mini-albums out during the holidays, not only for decor but for remembering all those fun memories from earlier holidays. It's fun to see my friends and family take a peek at them as well.


Zoey is smitten with her Auntie Bailey because she is so young and thus cool. She loved getting to spend time with her at this particular Thanksgiving.


Her Uncle Nick was there too...always fun to see him too! 


For my journaling, I used my computer and printed everything right away printed with the size of my tags in mind so that I could just trim them all at once and adhere them to my tags.


I didn't really worry about the size of my photos...I just made the ones that I had printed work!








I had fun putting this together! Have you been working on any creative projects lately?