SOCIAL MEDIA

Hello Badlands South Dakota | Scrapbook Layout

11.30.2017

I told you I was having fun with our vacation photos and this month's 12x12 Memory Keeping and Pocket kits from Cocoa Daisy!! It's been awhile since I've worked on a two page layout and it was fun to play around with this format again.


Loving the puffy stickers, washi tape, and gel dot stickers included in the kits. I really used a healthy mix of both the Memory Keeping and Pocket kits for this layout.


I also printed my journaling in a block-style format here for this layout which is something I haven't done in awhile either. It's fun changing things up now and again.


I can't wait to share what else I've been working on these past few days...until then, wishing you a little creative time carved out in your busy week!

XO,