SOCIAL MEDIA

Visiting Mount Rushmore | Scrapbook Layout

12.01.2017

Sharing another layout using photos from our summer adventure to South Dakota. We did so much on this trip, so very thankful we figured out a way to make it happen. Memories for this little family to last a lifetime for sure!


I just can't get over how the papers and embellishments, everything really, in the December 12x12 Memory Keeping and Pocket kits go perfectly with all of our vacation photos! So fun to play with everything included in both kits this month. For my banner I hand-cut the triangles from a sheet of patterned paper that had a pattern of them and then I strung them together with bakers twine.


So much fun!

Hope you're having a great week and are gearing up for the holiday season! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here already, crazy how time flies!

XO,