SOCIAL MEDIA

When Skies are Grey | Scrapbook Layout

3.01.2018
 

Sharing another layout here using the Cocoa Daisy kits for March. I used lots of little bits on this one but I think my favorite embellishments may be the chipboard cloud stickers. So cute! And I always love how chipboard adds so much dimension to a page and so easily too!

To mat my photos I used a border punch to punch out some cardstock and did some machine zig-zag stitching as well.


The rest of my week is c-r-a-z-y...lots of things being juggled right now. Homeschooling, getting our taxes done, planning programs for summer at the library and our monthly teen book club meeting is this weekend. So glad that I was able to carve a bit of time to work on my scrapbooking for Cocoa Daisy before the craziness began in it's entirety. If I'm being honest, I cannot wait for this week to be over with. Fun things are on deck as well as some yucky stuff that just needs doing.

Wish me luck!